The Association offers various services to its members ranging from;
- Trainings in various fields relevant to the industry
- Business Information
- Business Linkage and other Networking Opportunities
- Policy Advocacy
- Collective lobby for additional products for the members as they arise from time to time,
- Representation to various stakeholders in the country and regulatory bodies like; Uganda Police, KCCA, Bank of Uganda, URA among others,
- Provision of guidance to members on compliance with the governing regulations and how to operate in the industry.