The daily activities performed by UFBMRA in pursuit of the above objectives are:
- Dissemination of information to members and the general public through publications, which include the Forex Magazine, and the News Internal Bulletin,
- Maintenance of communication channels with members, the Central Bank, and the outside world stake holders through the internet and website,
- Enforcement of discipline and standards among members and in the forex bureau and money transfer market, and
- Monitoring the operations of bureaus to ensure that the Code of Conduct and set standards are strictly observed and adhered to by forex bureau operators,
- Provision of assistance to members who wish to address their concerns with the Central Bank and regulatory and other outside bodies, such as Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA);
- Provision of training to leaders of bureaus and staff to enhance their business skills for improved performance;
- Provision of guidance and counselling to members to respect and adhere to the Code of Conduct, to maintain high standards of currency ethical dealing and financial management, and to cooperate with each other even though they compete for business.